Friday, December 2, 2011

Accent Gem Rings

Today on Pick Your Plum, the deal of the day was ring blanks.


This is another one of those crafty projects that I have seen around, but just haven't tried my hand at.  I was browsing around on pinterest to see what others had done with their ring blanks and realized that a lot of people put flowers on them like this:


or this:


While I think these ric-rac flowers look way cute, and I'd love to make one, they're not really "me."  So I kept looking and found that some crafters use buttons like this for their blank rings:



Still way cute, but still not quite right.  Then I saw these:


For some reason, these ring tops made with the accent gems made me really excited to make some!  Thank you Craft Envy for the inspiration!  While I'm working on scrabble tile necklaces, I might just have to make some of these as well!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Waaaaay cute! You better have supplies for us to make some of these cute ideas while I'm out there!

PS. LOVE your signature!